Select style & size:Select options
Kazu Kokubo Pro Snowboard
Chances are if you're reading this right now, then you already know who Kazu is. And if you know who Kazu is, then you probably know that he rides hard and fast, whether he's sending cab 900's off backcountry booters or charging full-speed down massive pillow lines. So when it came time to give him a pro model, Capita knew he needed a powerful, compact board that floats in pow, but can still take off and land switch. The result is the Kazu Kokubo Pro Snowboard.
Unlike most big and surfy pow boards, the Kazu is a quick, maneuverable deck that's packed with explosive power. A slightly tapered directional shape and large, rockered nose keep you afloat in deep snow, while camber from the front insert to the tail ensure it still delivers plenty of pop and edge control. Super lightweight bamboo rods load up and channel energy to ensure your turns are precise and your ollies are snappy. New Amplitex V-Tech Amplifier combines the dynamic response of carbon with the smooth, damp feel of flax to help you charge hard through variable terrain. If flying around in powder and launching off every feature you see is your thing, then Kazu's pro model is for you.
- Uniquely-compact and powerful freestyle powder board
- Mostly camber with rocker nose for control and float
- Slightly tapered directional shape enhances float and drive
- Super poppy and light bamboo rods in core for extra strength
- Amplitex V-Tech Amplifier balances response and damping
- Holysheet fiberglass for enhanced strength and response
- Plant-based Magic Bean resin for eco-friendlier performance
- Ultradrive sintered base is the fastest option out there
- Item #CPT008V
- Q & A
Camber Fans Rejoice!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Kazu pro is the cambered all mountain board we've been looking for. The small bit of rocker in the nose floats on top of the soft stuff, but the full camber from in front of your front foot through the tail makes this board so powerful and stable. The tail on this thing sprays the hardest slashes and stomps the roughest landings. The wide open sidecut asks for the board to be pointed straight down the mountain and charge with speed and confidence. I personally think this years graphic is the best yet with the detail on the base taking it to the next level. The top sheet is a real dark Ashwood top sheet which is very pleasant to look down at.