Select style & size:Select options
Indoor Survival Snowboard
A perennial favorite park board for the Capita team, the Indoor Survival Snowboard destroys jumps, jibs, and rails with authority, but is also just as happy railing turns on groomers and spinning off side hits. With its versatile flex and fun, forgiving feel, the Indoor Survival is the perfect board for the rider who likes to take their freestyle skills to the entire mountain.
Capita gave it a Resort profile, which is mostly camber for more pop and response than the old versions, but sports small flat zones at the tips to retain the stability and catch-free feel you love. Special Blend biax glass provides a smooth, consistent flex, and it's bonded with a new plant-based resin that's less harmful to the environment. Four lightweight titanal struts just outside the inserts increase the board's strength while enhancing response. Rounding it out is a new Superdrive sintered base that glides more smoothly and resists damage better to keep you shredding all season long.
- True twin deck destined for freestyle fun in or out of the park
- Camber with flat zones at tips for response with forgiving feel
- Medium flex runs the resort from park to peak
- Inlaid titanal struts increase strength without much weight
- Light, snappy core comes for sustainably-harvested trees
- Magic Bean plant-based resin is easier on the environment
- Superdrive base is extra-dense for glide and durability
- Item #CPT009N
- Q & A
Pop and grind
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Indoor is a softer flexing CAMBERED board with POP! This combo makes it super fun jumping around snapping off of anything and everything. The sidecut also turns nice and sharp so you can jump off the little side hit then carve hard across the trail and hit the one on the other side no problem. Its a true park board for those riders looking for airtime and ollie power, not just sliding rails and jibbing.