Select style & size:Select options
For freestyle fiends with big feet.
Designed for dudes with bigger boots who like to throw down on rails, the Capita Horrorscope FK Wide Snowboard has a buttery flex, forgiving profile, and twin shape to help you step up your jib game, whether you're lapping the park or shredding the streets. The rockered portion extends from under the bindings out to the tips, giving it a loose, catch-free feel that's a blast to jib with, while a flat section between the inserts makes it stable enough to take through the jump line and stomp urban drops.
Its softer flex makes it easier to lock into presses, tweak bluntslides, and maneuver between park features. Blunt tips let you ride a shorter board without compromising performance, and it reduces swing weight to make it easier to huck spins on and off of rails. Capita upgraded the layup to Special Blend fiberglass this season for increased strength and durability so the board can survive heavy urban sessions, and it's held together with new Magic Bean plant-based resin to make it a little eco-friendlier, too.
- Gets down from the terrain park to the streets
- Mostly rocker with flat between bindings for loose feel
- Mid-soft flex helps you lock into sky-high presses
- Twin shape lets you try your hand at switch tricks
- Bitter End blunt tips let you ride a shorter length board
- Special Blend fiberglass increases strength
- Poplar core is lightweight and lively
- Plant-based Magic Bean resin for eco-friendlier performance
- Item #CPT007A
- Q & A
Maximum Performance at a Minimum Price
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
If you are looking for the ultimate urban and rail ripper that wants maximum performance at a minimum price the 2017 Capita Horroscope is the board for you. New for this season Capita has a new fiberglass and resign combination along with proven bitter end deflection tuning on the tip and tail to make this board even stronger than last. It also has a throw back blunted shape with a shorter tip and tail to reduce swing weight, also allowing you to size down without losing any performance. Team ridden and designed and Capita number 1 selling board, The Horroscope is a must have for your snowboard collection.