For freestyle fiends with big feet.
Designed for dudes with bigger boots who like to throw down on rails, the Capita Horrorscope FK Wide Snowboard has a buttery flex, forgiving profile, and twin shape to help you step up your jib game whether you're lapping the park or shredding the streets. The rockered portion extends from under the bindings out to the tips, giving it a loose, catch-free feel that's a blast to jib with, while a flat section between the inserts makes it stable enough to take through the jump line and stomp urban drops.
Form 6 biax glass gives it smooth, forgiving flex for easy turn initiation and tweaked butters and presses. Blunted tips reduce swing weight and allow you to ride a slightly shorter length than before. Also new to this year's edition is a RFC Sustainable Select core that increases strength and pop, yet still provides a smooth flex for tweaked presses. It's finished off with an XXX[truded] base that's harder and tougher than standard extruded bases, and still just as easy to repair after you ding it up.
- Medium-to-soft flexing urban destroyer for big-footed riders
- Twin shape and zero camber gives you locked in presses both ways
- Snappy wood core blends strength with lightweight
- Biax glass enhances your flex smoothly and keeps it forgiving
- Blunted tips reduce swing weight and lets you size down
- Extruded base takes a licking and keeps on ticking
- Item #CPT004U