Select your style & size:Select options
Killer in the park.
Count on the Capita Horrorscope FK Snowboard when you want to slay rails without destroying your wallet at the same time. It has a buttery flex, forgiving profile, and twin shape to help you step up your jib game whether you're lapping the park or shredding the streets.
The rockered portion extends from under the bindings out to the tips, giving it a loose, catch-free feel that's a blast to jib with, while a flat section between the inserts makes it stable enough to take through the jump line and stomp urban drops. Form 6 biax glass gives a smooth, forgiving flex for easy turn initiation and tweaked butters and presses, and it's bonded with a new plant-based resin that's less harmful to the environment.
Blunted tips reduce swing weight and allow you to ride a slightly shorter length board than before. The all-wood poplar core increases strength and pop while still providing a smooth flex for tweaked presses, and it's made from sustainably-harvested trees. It's finished off with an HMC extruded base that's harder and tougher than standard extruded bases, but is still easy to repair.
- Designed for jibbing domination
- Flat between bindings with rocker in tips for loose feel
- Twin shape for unrestricted switch riding
- Medium-soft flex presses smoothly
- Light, snappy core comes from sustainably-harvested trees
- Extruded base is tough, yet easy to repair
- Capita designs boards with performance and fun in mind
- Item #CPT004T