Select Style & Size
Defenders of Awesome Snowboard
Keeping snowboarding's rebellious streak alive, the Capita Defenders of Awesome Snowboard is a seven-time Good Wood award-winner that delivers the perfect blend of pop, stability, and looseness so you can wildcard your way from park to peak. The Resort V1 profile combines mellow camber for pop, power, and edge hold, with flat areas and a tiny bit of rocker to give the board a forgiving feel and improved float in powder.
Dual carbon rods running vertically down the board increase pop and rebound, and the KEVLAR-bound sidewalls enhance impact-resistance and prevent breaks. The FSC-certified Dual Blaster AshPop core uses sustainably-harvested poplar to create a lightweight and lively feel, with beech inserts running down the center to prevent binding blowouts and increase durability. Its true twin profile allows unrestricted switch trickery, but don't let that keep you from taking this thing out of the park—it offers a fun, lively ride anywhere on the mountain.
- Crush powder days to park laps with this award-winning snowboard
- Profile combines camber, flat zones, and rocker for versatile riding
- Medium flex provides a stable yet playful board feel
- New dense and powerful core is built for durability and control
- Carbon fiber beams increase power and response to add pop
- Kevlar sidewalls are durable and lightweight for jibbing
- Biaxial fiberglass wrap provides a predictable and consistent flex
- Quantum Drive sintered base is durable and fast for all-season use
- Item #CPTO06C
- 148cm, 150cm, 152cm, 154cm, 156cm, 158cm, 160cm, 153cm wide, 155cm wide, 157cm wide, 159cm wide, 161cm wide
- Resort V1 (positive camber past inserts, zero camber to reverse camber in tip & tail)
- true twin, blended radial
- medium (5.5 of 10 on Capita's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [148cm] 1176.04mm, [150cm] 1191.64mm, [152cm] 1207.14mm, [154cm] 1222.69mm, [156cm] 1233.55mm, [158cm] 1256.81mm, [160cm] 1270.92mm, [153cm wide] 1185.98mm, [155cm wide] 1205.98mm, [157cm wide] 1239.24mm, [159cm wide] 1259.24mm, [161cm wide] 1280.92mm
- Waist Width
- [148cm] 244mm, [150cm] 246mm, [152cm] 248mm, [154cm] 250mm, [156cm] 252mm, [158cm] 254mm, [160cm] 257mm, [153cm wide] 256.8mm, [155cm wide] 258mm, [157cm wide] 260mm, [159cm wide] 261mm, [161cm wide] 262mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [148cm] 7.6m, [150cm] 7.7m, [152cm] 7.8m, [154cm] 7.9m, [156cm] 8m, [158cm] 8.1m, [160cm] 8.2m, [153cm wide] 8m, [155cm wide] 8.04m, [157cm wide] 8.17m, [159cm wide] 8.2m, [161cm wide] 8.3m
- Stance Width
- [148cm] 19.4 - 24.1in, [150cm] 19.4 - 24.1in, [152cm] 20.4 - 25.1in, [154cm] 20.4 - 25.1in, [156cm] 20.4 - 25.1in, [158cm] 21.4 - 26.1in, [160cm] 21.4 - 26.1in, [153cm wide] 20.4 - 25.1in, [155cm wide] 20.4 - 25.1in, [157cm wide] 21.4 - 26.1in, [159cm wide] 21.4 - 26.1in, [161cm wide] 21.4 - 26.1in
- Stance Setback
- Dual Blaster AshPop Core (poplar, ash)
- Special Blend (biaxial)
- 360-degree HRC48 steel
- Quantum Drive (sintered)
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [148cm] 90 - 150lb, [150cm] 100 - 150lb, [152cm] 110 - 150lb, [154cm] 120 - 180lb, [156cm] 130 - 190lb, [158cm] 140 - 200lb, [160cm] 160 - 220lb+, [153cm wide] 120 - 180lb, [155cm wide] 130 - 190lb, [157cm wide] 130 - 190lb, [159cm wide] 140 - 200lb, [161cm wide] 160 - 220lb+
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 27, 2020
Did not send me the correct board
- Size Bought
- 148 cm
- 5` 7"
- 135 lbs
Not sure what happened, but be careful if you want the 2020 grapjics/model. Either the pictures on here are misleading or the person in the warehouse packaged the wrong style board, but I ordered the 2020 graphics version of the Capita DOA and they sent me the 2021 version. I'm not sure if they're just lumping the photos together or what, but the pictures are definitely misleading if they are. Courtney the customer service rep. was incredibly helpful and placed a second order, (Although they had to charge my card twice $500) and I had to send it back to return it. Im holding my breathe for the next shipment. But I'm half expecting them to deliver the wrong board again. Edit: Looks like they got rid of the "2020 design picture" lol.
Hyun Jib K.
September 3, 2020
I've been watching this deck for months now. I've yet to see the 2019/2020 graphic picture up. I've been staring at the 2020/2021 the whole time.
August 19, 2020
Blends freestyle and freeride
- I've put it through the wringer
Tried and true, and still as fun as day 1. This board is actually better than ever with a new core making it more durable than ever. Its tons of fun laying carves on groomers, hitting the park, and even riding some pow. Its a mid flex board allowing you to play around an enjoy rails and mini shred, but is still stiff enough to hit big booters and ride more aggressive terrain. Its one of my favorites for ripping pow lines and natural jumps before heading down to the park to get weird.