Select style & size:Select options
- Unleash your unique style with this asymmetrical all-mountain board
- Medium flex tackles every aspect of the mountain and any feature
- Resort V1 Profile contains camber, flat, and rocker sections
- Asymmetrical sidecut increases edge hold on both heel and toeside
- Holysheet biax and triax blend fiberglass provides predictable flex
- Technora flax boosters add additional pop and absorb shock
- Quantum Drive Base is durable and fast in any snow condition
- Item #CPT009B
- Q & A
Favorite at On snow demos
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Whenever we take the Asymulator to on-snow demos at our local resorts, it is out all day. This board has the same camber profile as the best selling Capita Defender of Awesome. With the heel side cut from the Capita Mercury and toe side cut from the Outerspace living, it's no wonder it's a crowd favorite. Graphic is a home run for the long time Capita enthusiast. Great riding board with an alternative shape, sign me up.
Spring Break Twin
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Ever heard of the Spring Break Twin?!? The Capita Asymulator is essentially the same board, it just moved out of the Spring break line as they have a new board for 2019. The Capita Asymulator is the same great Asym DOA shape, with a badass Capita style graphic, and an all new nose and tail look. It reminds me of the old and legendary Travis Parker Unorthodox nose and tail shapes. The benefit of the Asym is it gives your heel edge a bit more grip with the deeper sidecut and Death grip so you can rail heel side turns just as hard as toe side turns.