Why We Like The Cannon Explorer FX Fiberglass Paddle
A fiberglass paddle with a friendly price, the Cannon Paddles Explorer FX Paddle is a nice pick for the recreational paddler. The fiberglass shaft sheds excess weight while handling well in both warm and cold weather while the fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades are durable with a dihedral shape for flutter-free paddling. The blades are built for relaxed, low-angle strokes and feature a high-vis yellow, which makes them easier to find on the water after an accidental swim.
- Paddle with budget-friendly performance
- Fiberglass shaft is lightweight and corrosion-resistant
- Nylon blades reinforced with fiberglass for durability
- Blades can be feathered 60 degrees in either direction
- 2-Piece construction for easy storage and transport
- Item #CPD000T
- Shaft Material
- Blade Material
- fiberglass, reinforced nylon
- Overall Length
- 220cm, 230cm, 240cm
- Blade Area
- 95sq in
- Shaft Shape
- Shaft Profile
- Feather Angle
- 0-degrees, 60-degrees
- Paddling Style
- low angle
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 3oz
- paddling, recreational kayaking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help