Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Mountain Bike Bottom Brackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Hellbender BSA Bottom Bracket
For over forty years, Cane Creek’s smooth bearings have helped our bikes run better. Known best for their headsets, Cane Creek has expanded in recent years to take their superior craftsmanship and design to other components, so we can have a bike decked out from end to end in Cane Creek finery. The Hellbender Bottom Bracket is one such component, featuring 6061 aluminum cups and stainless steel bearings for smooth rotations with every pedal stroke.
Unlike most bottom bracket bearings, that depend on grease that can be washed away or degrade, Cane Creek’s Hellbender utilizes SKF’s MTRX solid lube technology for their bearings. This application cannot be washed out and better seals the bearings against contamination and better keeps the bearings lubricated versus traditional constructions. All of this translates to a bottom bracket with greater longevity through whatever conditions you ride.
- A precision bottom bracket from the bearing experts at Cane Creek
- Stainless steel bearings resist deformation and corrosion
- SKF's MRTX solid lube treatment won't wash out or erode over time
- 6061 aluminum cups enhance tight tolerances and fitment to 30mm spindle size
- Compatible with English-threaded bottom bracket shells
- Item #CNE1WU2
- [cups] 6061 T6 aluminum, [bearings] stainless steel
- Shell Type
- Shell Width
- 68mm, 73mm
- Axle Type
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?