Select Style & Size
If you don't want a secure headset, you're nuts.
Secure your headset with this beautifully functional new preload assembly. The Cane Creek eeTOPNUT Preload Assembly works as a compression nut in place of your traditional star nut. Use your Allen wrench to tighten it down, pressing the two cones against each other and outwards to lock your headset into your steertube with greater tension stiffness than a standard star nut. Coming in at a miniscule 9.6 grams the eeTOPNUT saves 30 grams over the typical top and preload system.
- Lightweight preload assembly for securing your headset
- Provides more tension stiffness than standard star nut
- Easy to install without star nut tools
- Weighs in at 30g lighter than most top and preload systems
- Item #CNE000W
- 7075 T-6 aluminum
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
November 27, 2017
Nice Way To Save Weight.
- I've put it through the wringer
Awesome little way to shave some weight. Preload assembly works well in my carbon steerer and allows for easy preload adjustment. I see no reason why you wouldn't want to run this.
October 4, 2018
Will this replace an FSA compression plug?