Select style & size:Select options
Ride further and explore new terrain with the eeSilk seatpost from Cane Creek. The seatpost uses an elastomer shock absorber providing 20mm of vertical compliance to help smooth out rough roads and choppy gravel terrain. Cane Creek claims the 20mm of travel reduces fatigue and gives you more control when things get bumpy, allowing you to do longer rides and take routes you'd normally shy away from. Using lightweight aluminum construction and titanium bolts, the eeSilk comes in at a reasonable 295 grams. This weight is comparable to most rigid seatposts, so there's little to no weight penalty to try out this extra cushion for yourself.
Cane Creek uses a parallelogram design that keeps your seat angle consistent as the seat compresses. They include three elastomer springs in the box to accommodate different rider weights, with a max rider weight of 330 lb.
- A suspension seatpost that smooths out rough roads and gravel
- 20mm travel reduces fatigue and improves control on rough surfaces
- Low weight is comparable to normal rigid seatposts
- Parallelogram design doesn't change seat angle during compression
- Includes three elastomer springs for different rider weights
- Di2 battery compatible
- Item #CNE002F