Select Style & Size
Why We Like The eeSILK Alloy Seatpost
When we’re riding gravel or just looking for a bit of relief on winter-abused roads, the eeSILK Alloy Seatpost from CaneCreek provides just enough suspension to keep us pedaling comfortably. Armed with 20mm of elastomer suspension, the seat post soaks up some of the chunder we find on our gravel rides without a harsh weight penalty. Whether we’re 140 miles into Latoja, or on hour 16 of our training week, this seatpost eats up plenty of vibrations for sweet relief during those long miles.
- Elastomer equipped seatpost soaks up vibrations
- Tunable elastomer can be swapped for different rider weight
- 20mm of suspension minimally affects pedaling efficiency
- Works with any standard saddle and common seapost sizes
- Item #CNE1WU8
- 27.2mm, 31.6mm
- Claimed Weight
- 12.2oz (345g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, gravel, road cycling
What do you think about this product?
July 26, 2021
Is there a weight limit for the rider for this?
August 10, 2021
Hey Scott! Yes there is a weight limit of 250lbs for this seat post.