Why We Like The Candide BC 111 Ski
The Candide BC 111 Ski is a brand new ski designed to tackle freshly fallen powder with a sense of style and pomp. The 111mm waist width is right at home in waist-deep conditions, and the rockered tip and tail give us plenty of float and control as we slash and pivot our way down the untouched side-country lines. Clocking in at just over 4 pounds per ski, the BC 111 is fully capable as a mid-winter touring ski when the resorts get a little too crowded for our liking. The C-Light Core is comprised of carbon, fiberglass, poplar, and paulownia for extremely high performance in a lightweight package, fully capable of making each ride feel like the ride of our lives.
- Freeride ski for bomber days and backcountry play
- 111mm waist offers plenty of float to blast through powder
- Triple radius sidecut provides stability and control at speed
- Rocker in tip and tail offers precise control in tight spots
- Minimal camber underfoot pushes power to our edges
- Poplar and paulownia core is light and strong for snappy response
- Carbon laminate offers stability as well as a powerful pop
- Sintered base allows us to slide over long flats and alpine lakes
- Item #CDE000M
- 175cm, 181cm, 186cm
- [186cm] 138 / 111/ 134mm
- Turn Radius
- [186cm] (tip) 20m, (waist) 26m, (tail) 22m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- paulownia, poplar
- carbon, fiberglass
- Rockwell steel
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 186cm] 8lb 63oz (3800g)
- backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help