Why We Like The Candide AK 121 Ski
Highly responsive with plenty of float, the Candide AK 121 Ski lets us call the shots, giving us full play freedom on deep days. With a fat waist and a flat camber underfoot, this ski surfs atop fluff, while the core's paulownia wood and the carbon laminate keep the feel light, stiff, and damp for optimal control at speed.
- Playful freeride ski full of pop
- 121mm waist for optimal float in deep powder
- Paulownia and poplar core for dampness and binding retention
- Triple radius sidecut for stability and quicker turn initiation
- Item #CDE000L
- 179cm, 184cm, 190cm
- [184cm] 149 / 121 / 141mm
- Turn Radius
- [184cm] (tip) 21m, (waist) 27m, (tail) 23m
- rocker / flat / rocker
- wood (paulownia, poplar)
- fiberglass, carbon
- Binding Included
- Claimed Weight
- [184cm, pair] 8lb 13oz (4000g)
- freeride/powder skiing, backcountry skiing, all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help