Whether your Pop-pop used to sit you on his knee and tell you old war stories, and you miss dressing up in his army getup as a little grom, or you just have a thing for vintage aesthetics, the Canada Goose Wainwright Coat is sure to please your needs, with classic trench coat styling, and materials made to stand up to the wind and rain. This lightweight trench coat is ideal for the mid-season, when the temps don't call for insulation, but you want some coverage from the elements with the ability to layer for the day. It's made from Canada Goose's Dura-Force material that cuts through wind completely, and sheds light rain to keep you dry and warm during spring showers, without compromising on style. Much like the old classic canvas trench coats, the Wainwright wears better with time, breaking in and growing more comfortable, while reinforced elbow patches protect from abrasion to make sure every bit of it lasts for years.
- A trench-inspired coat for milder weather
- Dura-force material cuts through wind and light rain
- Reinforced elbows boost durability to next level
- Canvas-like material grows more comfortable with age
- Zippered front seals out elements, buttons add style
- Two hand pockets for easy access to essentials
- Hide away your valuables in inner zippered travel pocket
- Collar and vintage patch keeps vintage aesthetic
- Item #CDG007K
- dura-force, 100% nylon
- 2 hand, 1 inner stash
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?