Tundra Down Pant
When it's cold as a frozen tundra out, these are the pants to turn to. They're filled to the brim with down insulation to keep you insulated against frigid weather, and have a tough, water-resistant fabric that sloughs off moisture from moderate snowfall whether you're skiing hard or hiking in snowy woods.
- Durable, insulated pants to keep you warm on winter adventures
- Down insulation ensures toasty warmth at a low weight
- Wind-and-water resistant fabric guards you from harsh conditions
- Ankle gaiters fit easily over mountaineering or ski boots
- Adjustable waist stops your pants from sliding as you move
- Reinforcements on knees and seat for durability in key areas
- Item #CDG000F
- Arctic Tech
- 625-fill duck down
- 2 zippered hand
- Side Zips
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 20, 2019
Nice, but runs too Large
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 143 lbs
I ordered a medium size pants for my Dad according to the size chart, his waist is 32" and hips is 37". But when I received it, its way too large! Even the label was medium, the measured size was 36" waist and 44" hips----A Large size! It is even too large and long for my 6' tall husband! I have to return it. Now my question is: should I order a small size instead? Would it be small, or actually medium?