Kiss "But my pants are wet!" complaints goodbye.
As the famous saying goes, "Behind every pint-sized adventurer stands a great pair of snowpants". The Canada Goose Thunder Toddler Boys' Snow Pant is just that pant, with water-repellent Arctic-Tech fabric that'll keep him dry, a brushed tricot lining that'll keep him warm, and adjustable elastic suspenders that'll keep him comfortable during all his wintertime shenanigans. Since he'll probably spend most of his time sitting and kneeling, the Thunder has a reinforced, laminated seat and knees, with elastic snow gaiters around the ankles and an elasticized waist for a comfortable, snow-blocking fit. It also boasts a parent-friendly Gosling Graduate sleeve-extension system and a Goose I.D. hand-me-down label, buying you a few extra years of use—the Thunder will be ready for it.
- Arctic-Tech nylon and cotton fabric with a DWR coating
- Reinforced seat and knees with a laminated waterproof and breathable layer
- Brushed-tricot-lined upper torso and storm flap
- Internal snow gaiters with silicon elastic
- Adjustable elastic suspenders
- Gosling Graduate System and Goose I.D. hand-me-down label
- Elasticized waist
- Reflective piping on cuffs
- Item #CDG000P
- Q & A
Very bright and warm
- Fit: Runs large
I've bought size 2T-3T and it's a bit long for my son but I think it's okay because we have very long winter and it will fit him much better at the end of winter. Pants are very thick and warm and I guess they will deal with any slides and playgrounds. I highly recommend this product for those who are looking for a very warm, light and bright winter set