Tough jackets make tough kids.
When you were a tot growing up the mountains you had to endure snowy winters and freezing temperatures in hand-me-down wool sweaters. But nowadays, youngsters wear technical fabrics specifically engineered for extreme conditions, like the Canada Goose Toddler Girl’s Snowy Owl Parka.
But it’s not just the Artic Tech outer shell and hearty down insulation that makes this jacket so futuristic. Features, like the Gosling Graduate System (which lengthens the sleeve hems as your child grows), the interior pocket that transforms the jacket into a backpack for easy carrying, and the glove hooks in both sleeves to help keep gloves from getting lost, all contribute to making a happy kid with happy parents.
- A down-filled jacket made for extreme conditions
- Outer shell acts as first defense against snowfall or rain
- Down insulation packs in heat
- Removable hood features a removable fur ruff
- Reflective piping helps to increase visibility in low light
- Additional sleeve fabric added for growing kids
- Reinforced elbows provide durability
- Pockets provide hands-free storage
- Item #CDG006H