Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
For when the city feels like the North Pole.
When crossing town for a lunch meeting feels like leading an expedition through the arctic tundra, you'll be glad you're wearing the Canada Goose Silverthrone Parka. Built with Strati-Forma 30D technology, this jacket is made with premium textured micro twill to give you a lightweight, water-resistant protection. And reinforcements on the back and hood with durable Arctic Tech protects you from gusts of wind and adds a layer of warmth. Insulated with white goose down up to the hood, this jacket will keep you comfortable so you can stay collected for your meeting. The drawcord waist and heavy rib-knit cuffs protects you from cold air, and the fleece-lined hand pockets keep you warm as you make your way to happy hour after work.
- An arctic-ready jacket for urban streets
- Lightweight material is water-resistant
- Reinforced back with Arctic-Tech for extreme conditions
- Adjustable insulated hood keeps your head protected
- Rib-knit cuffs keep cold air out and you comfortable
- Drawcord at waist allows you to cinch down if necessary
- Multiple pockets keep hands warm and essentials organized
- Slim fit looks good over your suit
- Item #CDG006X
- Q & A
What is the temperature range for this parka?
I have a trip planned to Germany this winter .