Shelburne No Fur Parka
Warming the hearts and bodies of us who prefer a little less animal fur in our jackets is the Canada Goose Shelburne No Fur Parka — a mid-weight, thigh-length parka that comforts down to negative four degrees F. With an extended range of temperature protection, the Shelburne may not be your typical on-the-go parka; however, the water-resistant and durable Arctic Tech exterior delivers everything you need to set lofty adventuring goals. The down-filled hood and fleece-lined pockets add extra layers of welcomed comfort, while the rear-placed venting flaps allow for a little heat loss for when the sun starts to shine.
- Mid-weight cold weather jacket brings style to your travels
- Durable and water-resistant outer fabric for more extreme conditions
- Warmly insulated for temps dipping to -4 degree F
- Vented back with snap closure add range of motion
- Down-filled hood with two-way adjustment protects while out and about
- Tri-cot chin guard feels soft against cold faces
- Item #CDG007V
- [face fabric] Artic Tech (synthetic, cotton)
- 625 fill power white duck down
- [exterior] 2 snap hand, [interior]
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 26, 2021
Why is the canada goose jacket 1, 150???!!
sally josephine lien
May 4, 2021
This jacket is $850