Cover up in the coldest months.
Be sure to wear the Canada Goose Women's Shelburne Down Parka when getting from your building to the corner coffee shop feels more like an Arctic expedition than a leisurely winter walk. The Shelburne's built for the coldest winter days thanks to 625-fill down insulation and Arctic-Tech fabric treated with a DWR to protect those insulated down clusters from heat-robbing moisture. The full-length brings the warmth down to your knees, and the flatteringly slim fit pairs well with everything from your favorite winter leggings to go-to pair of denim pants.
- Full-length winter coat for winter's coldest spells
- Arctic-Tech shell fabric protects from sleet and snow
- 625-fill down insulation delivers lightweight warmth
- Two lower back vents with snap closure for breathability
- Adjustable hood with detachable coyote fur trim
- Rib-knit cuffs help seal in heat during exceptionally cold days
- One drop-in pocket with headphone access for listening to music
- Internal shoulder straps allow jacket to be worn as backpack
- Item #CDG000U