2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Rundle Down Bomber Jacket
If your little one is already an outdoor junkie, we recommend zipping him up in the Canada Goose Rundle Bomber Down Jacket when winter rolls around to keep him warm as he plays in the snow. This jacket is stuffed with 625-fill down insulation to keep him warm and outside as long as he likes. Since this jacket's down has a high warmth-to-weight ratio, your adventurer stays cozy without feeling like he's wearing a heavy lead blanket on her torso. An Arctic-Tech shell wraps up the insulation, and both the shell and lining have water-repellent coatings that increase the jacket's protection against wet weather. Plus, there's no need to worry about looming growth spurts, because the jacket's sleeves extend an additional inch and a half when his wrists start to show between the jacket cuffs and mittens.
- Toasty down jacket to keep your winter warrior warm all day long
- Arctic-Tech shell with DWR coating deflects light precipitation
- Nylon plain weave lining with DWR coating furthers protection
- 625-fill white duck down insulation offers lofty warmth
- Gosling Graduate System extends the cuffs for growing kids
- Adjustable hood with removable coyote fur ruff customizes fit
- Dual fleece-lined hand pockets warm up cold fingers
- Item #CDG3391
3 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.