New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Rossclair Down Parka - Women's
Just because temperatures are dipping into the single digits doesn't mean you have to sacrifice all semblance of style just to leave the house in comfort. The Canada Goose Rossclair Down Parka keeps you comfortably warm in temperatures as low as -5F while still keeping you fashionable with its sleek silhouette and stylish details.
Down insulation offers high levels of warmth with relatively little weight or bulk, and the Arctic Tech fabric shields you from heavy snow and howling Arctic winds. Its slim cut highlights your feminine figure, and the asymmetric hem is longer in the back for increased protection from icy drafts and increased style. At the waist, an internal drawcord can be cinched up to contain body warmth while also creating a feminine A-line silhouette. Canada Goose added details like a button-up storm flap and removable coyote fur ruff that not only creates a classic look that you can take anywhere, but helps protect your face from the cold of falling snow.
- Down parka with fundamental warmth and fashion for everyday use
- Slim fit offers feminine silhouette to wear around town
- Down insulation offers warmth without bulk for a sleek style
- Arctic Tech fabric shields from chilling wind, sleet, and snow
- Longer cut in back offers increased protection from the elements
- Hood with adjustable bracing wire shields on extra windy days
- Removable coyote fur ruff adds elevated style and extra protection
- Waist features a drawcord to customize fit and keep warmth in
- Item #CDG004H