Select a size:
Resolute Down Parka
The Canada Goose Men's Resolute Down Parka has been field tested for the coldest places on earth, so you'll still feel like you're in Turks and Caicos even if you're hanging with emperor penguins in Antarctica or stationed in Siberia for months on end. For those who demand the ultimate in comfort and warmth in extreme conditions, the Resolute Parka has been crafted with water and wind resistant Arctic-Tech textile, stuffed to the brim with 625-fill Power White Duck Down, and outfitted with an adjustable tunnel hood and coyote fur ruff. A plethora of pockets store all your necessities while heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs seal out cold air. When the weather turns nasty, you can pull up the two-way zipper, fasten the storm flap and snow skirt, cinch down the waist drawcord, and bury your face into the fleece-lined chin guard. Even in low-light conditions, 3M reflective tape accents help keep you visible in the storm.
- Industrial-level protection in extreme weather conditions
- Arctic-Tech fabric shields your from wind and rain
- Luxurious 625-fill down keeps you warm in freezing temperatures
- Expedition-style pockets and ID sleeves
- Three-way adjustable tunnel hood with removable fur ruff
- Ribbed cuffs and snow skirt keep cold and snow out
- Two-way front zipper and fleece-lined chin guard for comfort
- Relaxed cut has a roomier fit through the body
- Item #CDG004U
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.