Less puffy, more luxury.
The Canada Goose Men's Pritchard Down Coat traps fiery warmth on frigid winter days while maintaining a streamlined appearance with greater refinement than down coats with marshmallow-esque designs. This Pritchard features 675-fill white goose down for optimal lofting power, so it will have no trouble fending off shivering-cold air in the midst of wintertime cold fronts.
The Arctic Tech shell maintains wind- and water-resistance while offering an eye-catching aesthetic with its shiny finish. It's reinforced with nylon shoulder panels for greater durability from abrasion, especially if you're wearing a pack during your daily commute. And to ensure warmth in the coldest of weather, the down-insulated hood features a coyote fur ruff that breaks up frigid air before it whips across your face.
- Streamlined down coat with a refined edge
- 675-fill white goose down for high-loft insulation
- Stitch-through baffles prevent cold spots, reduce bulk
- Arctic Tech shell maintains wind- and water-resistance
- Down-insulated hood with coyote fur trim for warmth
- Nylon shoulder panels reinforce shell from abrasion
- Slim fit for urban endeavors and daily commutes
- Item #CDG004T