Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Less puffy, more luxury.
The Canada Goose Men's Pritchard Down Coat traps fiery warmth on frigid winter days while maintaining a streamlined appearance with greater refinement than down coats with marshmallow-esque designs. This Pritchard features 675-fill white goose down for optimal lofting power, so it will have no trouble fending off shivering-cold air in the midst of wintertime cold fronts.
The Arctic Tech shell maintains wind- and water-resistance while offering an eye-catching aesthetic with its shiny finish. It's reinforced with nylon shoulder panels for greater durability from abrasion, especially if you're wearing a pack during your daily commute. And to ensure warmth in the coldest of weather, the down-insulated hood features a coyote fur ruff that breaks up frigid air before it whips across your face.
- Streamlined down coat with a refined edge
- 675-fill white goose down for high-loft insulation
- Stitch-through baffles prevent cold spots, reduce bulk
- Arctic Tech shell maintains wind- and water-resistance
- Down-insulated hood with coyote fur trim for warmth
- Nylon shoulder panels reinforce shell from abrasion
- Slim fit for urban endeavors and daily commutes
- Item #CDG004T
- [body] Arctic Tech (85% polyester, 15% polyester), DWR finish, [shoulder panels] Strati-Forma (30D nylon), [fur ruff] coyote fur
- 675-fill white goose down
- Baffle Construction
- adjustable, down-insulated hood with shaping wire
- [exterior] 1 zippered chest, 2 fleece-lined hand, [interior] 1 secure-zip
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Fur Information
- coyote, natural, Canada origin, RN 68f8490
What do you think about this product?
October 2, 2018