Polar Bears International Lodge Hooded Down Jacket
- High-quality 750-fill Hutterlite white duck down provides superior warmth, compressibility, rebound, and weight-savings compared to synthetic insulators
- Windproof construction keeps the howling winds at bay
- Hip-length construction with drop-tail hem provides slightly more coverage in the rear
- Center-front YKK two-way locking zip is backed by an insulated storm flap to keep out the chill
- Single-hand adjustable hem and recessed Lycra stretch cuffs seal out drafts
- Polar Bears International patch on right shoulder
- Canada Goose donates a portion of proceeds from each sale to Polar Bears International, a non-profit group dedicated to raising awareness about global warming and fighting to save polar bear habitat
- Item #CDG3370
- [shell] Arctic-Tech (85% polyester, 15% cotton), DWR coating, [lining] nylon plain weave, [collar lining] brushed tricot
- 750-fill Hutterite white duck down
- Center Back Length
- 28 in
- [external] 2 hand, 1 chest, [internal] 1 stash, 1 stretch mesh
- Recommended Use
- winter wear, expeditions
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 31, 2015
Canada Goose Lodge Jacket
October 30, 2013
What is the difference between this "Polar...
What is the difference between this "Polar Bear International" edition and the regular edition of the Lodge hooded down jacket?
October 30, 2013
According to Canada Goose "The Polar Bears International logo and signature blue colour will show your support of the conservation of polar bear habitats."
August 19, 2013
How accurate is the color of this jacket?...
How accurate is the color of this jacket? I saw the PBI blue on their expedition parka in person and it is a much softer blue than what you see in pictures. I attached a picture of what I think is the same jacket and the color is different. Thank you :)
January 22, 2014
The picture on backcountry is accurate. That light colour looks like a fake or white washed by lights. If you are getting a discounted price it is most likely a fake. CG makes distributers sign an agreement not to discount their product.
June 4, 2015
Have to agree with ucsb. Even the Canada Goose website has a lighter blue looking PBI Lodge Hoody. Is this a different model?