Polar Bears International Lodge Hooded Down Jacket
- High-quality 750-fill Hutterlite white duck down provides superior warmth, compressibility, rebound, and weight-savings compared to synthetic insulators
- Windproof construction keeps the howling winds at bay
- Hip-length construction with drop-tail hem provides slightly more coverage in the rear
- Center-front YKK two-way locking zip is backed by an insulated storm flap to keep out the chill
- Single-hand adjustable hem and recessed Lycra stretch cuffs seal out drafts
- Polar Bears International patch on right shoulder
- Canada Goose donates a portion of proceeds from each sale to Polar Bears International, a non-profit group dedicated to raising awareness about global warming and fighting to save polar bear habitat
- Item #CDG3370
- [shell] Arctic-Tech (85% polyester, 15% cotton), DWR coating, [lining] nylon plain weave, [collar lining] brushed tricot
- 750-fill Hutterite white duck down
- Center Back Length
- 28 in
- [external] 2 hand, 1 chest, [internal] 1 stash, 1 stretch mesh
- Recommended Use
- winter wear, expeditions
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help