Select a Size
Select a Color
Polar Bears International Expedition Down Parka
When your boy's spit turns to ice before it hits the ground, it's time to outfit him in the Canada Goose Boys' Polar Bears International Expedition Down Parka. The Arctic-Tech fabric is the same fabric scientists used while working in Antarctica. The fabric also has a DWR finish to protect your son from light rain and snowstorms. The 625-fill white duck down insulation warms your boy in temps as low as minus 22F. The tunnel hood provides superior protection in high wind conditions thanks to the two-way adjustable bracing wire and removable coyote-fur ruff. Recessed, heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs keep the cold out of the sleeves so your boy is fully protected from his thighs up to his head.
- Arctic-Tech fabric with DWR finish
- DWR coating
- 625-fill white duck down insulation, rated to -22F
- Tunnel hood with adjustable bracing wire, removable coyote-fur ruff
- Rib-knit cuffs
- Item #CDG3395
- [face fabric] Arctic-Tech (85% polyester, 15% cotton), DWR coating, [lining] nylon
- 625-fill white duck down
- regular, mid-thigh
- Center Back Length
- yes, removable coyote-fur ruff
- [external] 2 hand, 2 chest, [internal] 1 zippered security
- no, rib-knit cuffs
- Recommended Use
- alpine & expedition, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Fur Information
- coyote, Canada origin, natural, RN 68F8490
What do you think about this product?
March 24, 2015
My chest:34" waist:33" hip:37" full sleeve length:28" height:157cm, is size XL or L more fit to me?
November 24, 2014
Hi, may I know if there is a difference between this boys' version and the adult version? Would appreciate if I can get some feedback on this question! Thank you.
November 24, 2014
Hey Xinyi X, Both jackets are made from the material. The main reason why its more expensive is because the men's jacket uses more fabric material and more down-fill and down is getting more costly.