New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
PBI Chilliwack Bomber Down Jacket - Men's
When Canada Goose designed their Polar Bears International Chilliwack Bomber Down Jacket they had the Arctic in mind. Not only did they build it to withstand freezing cold temperatures, but they also donate a portion of every purchase to Polar Bears International to support the conservation of polar bear habitats.
With this jacket you get an ultra-warm cold weather option to fight freezing cold wherever it finds you. It's loaded with down insulation to keep you toasty in coastal cities and mountain towns alike.With Arctic Tech fabric you've got tested water and wind resistance, so you can stay dry and warm when winter storms threaten your commute. Its traceable fur-lined hood is removable and works to prevent frostbite and freezing faces in the most extreme climates. With a ribbed waistband and sleeve collars you can ensure the cold stays out, while plenty of hand pockets ensure you've got a warm hiding place if you forget the gloves.
- An ultra-warm jacket designed for the freezing cold
- Proceeds from this jacket help preserve polar bear habitats
- 625-fill down keeps you warm when winter weather sweeps in
- Arctic Tech fabric is wind and water resistant for unexpected snow
- Ribbed waist and sleeve collars ensure the cold stays shut out
- Lots of pockets provide convenient storage and warmth for hands
- Fur-lined hood keeps your face warm in extreme temps and removes
- Item #CDG007X