Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
PBI Photojournalist Jacket
Offering function for dedicated photographers and unique fashion for everyone else, this jacket packs plenty of storage and protection for shoots in wild weather. It's built with durable and waterproof materials to protect both you and your gear, and also has reflective details to increase your visibility on city streets and in wild places.
- Waterproof jacket designed for dedicated photographers on the job
- Tri-Durance SS fabric shuts out moisture on rainy outings
- Cordura reinforcements at the shoulders and pockets add durability
- Eight exterior pockets keep all your important gear close by
- Side-seam zippers open up for venting and increased mobility
- Reflective details increase your visibility wherever you are
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and waist help shut out stormy weather
- Item #CDGZ029
- [face fabric] TriDurance SS, [shoulder and pocket reinforcements] 30D Cordura Powerchute
- stowable, adjustable
- [external] 1 sleeve utility, 1 zippered upper, 2 dual-entry top (with zippered access to inner jacket), 2 dual-entry hand, 2 rear flap, [internal] 2 drop-in
- side-seam zippers
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.