Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
The Canada Goose Nomad Jacket is built to keep you feeling dry and comfortable on the trail or in the city while also allowing to show off your fashion forward perspective. The Gore-Tex membrane and sealed seams prove that this jacket is no slouch when it comes to fighting off torrential downpours, while the mesh vents in the back panel and under each arm allow you to keep moving quickly down city blocks or towards a dream summit. As the winds pick up and the storm continues, pull on the adjustable hood with an extended brim to keep the rain out of your eyes and trust the headskirt to keep your vision clear even when turning your head.
- Rain jacket that blurs the line between style and function
- Gore-Tex laminates block out weather while remaining breathable
- Full sealed seams prevent water from penetrating your layering
- Mid-thigh fit offers a stylish look and added coverage
- Mesh venting on back panel and under each arm dump excess heat
- Four external and 2 internal pockets allow you to stay prepared
- Adjustable hood with extended brim fights off torrential rain
- Hook and loop cuff closures and hem drawcord trap extra heat
- Item #CDG00BV
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.