For lightweight protection from unpredictable spring rains, throw on the Canada Goose Nanaimo Jacket. A trusted name in winter outerwear, Canada Goose brings you reliable protection for the rest of the year with their lightweight, waterproof, and breathable Tri-Durance shell fabric. It's perfect for those hard-to-guess spring days where the weather conditions and temperature could easily fluctuate throughout the day, and offers an easy two-way stretch that'll give you comfortable movement whether you're walking around town or trekking on the trail. An adjustable hood with an extended brim allows for full protection and and maximum visibility in pouring rain, while mesh ventilation beneath the back panel delivers breathable airflow for warmer days and active adventures. For windy and wild rainstorms you've got a snap-button storm flap that'll keep rain and wind from creeping in the front zipper, and you've also got reflective elements throughout the jacket to boost your visibility in low-light, hard-to-see rainstorms.
- Lightweight rain shell to keep you dry through springtime travels
- Three-layer shell fabric is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Two-way stretch construction allows for comfortable movement
- High-visibility hood protects your whole head without limiting sight
- Mesh-lined back vent allows for cooling airflow on warmer days
- Reflective details around the jacket boost your everyday visibility
- Chest and hand pockets provide convenient storage for smaller items
- Adjustable cuffs prevent water from soaking your layers
- Item #CDG009P
What do you think about this product?