Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Like The Macmillan Down Parka
The Canada Goose Macmillan Down Parka brings us an ideal combo of arctic-worthy warmth with city-ready style. Power duck down insulation keeps us warm when harsh winter storms strike, and the Arctic Tech fabric shields us from howling winds and driving snow as we make our way to work.
The hood can be adjusted vertically, horizontally, and at the hood opening for superior protection in high-wind conditions, and a brushed tricot-lined chin guard offers a cozy refuge for your face. Fleece-lined hand pockets give you a toasty spot to stash your hands when you're working your way through town, and recessed heavy-duty knit cuffs seal out icy gusts. There's no need to worry about leaving your house in January when you have the Macmillan on your side.
- Insulated down jacket that packs warmth in a stylish package
- 625-fill power duck down insulation traps warmth in cold temps
- Slim fit offers a sleek aesthetic and improves mobility
- Adjustable hood seals out frigid bouts of wind on cold nights
- Brushed tricot-lined chin guard adds cozy comfort when bundled
- Item #CDG003P
5 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.