Big-time warmth for small-time adventurers.
Let's face it: no matter what you do, your rapscallion is going to dive headfirst into every snowbank he can find, so the only thing you can do is make sure he stays toasty in the Canada Goose Lynx Toddler Boys' Down Parka. It's packed with 625-fill down to keep him warm when he's scaling mini-mountains of snow, and has reinforced elbow patches that'll stand up to years of snow angels and sled rides. The collar's lined with soft tricot, and the down-filled hood has a removable coyote-fur ruff that'll keep his face warm and make him feel like a true arctic explorer. He'll be just as psyched about the snow-blocking powder skirt, while you'll be secretly smiling about the Gosling Graduate sleeve-lengthening system that means he'll be able to wear the Lynx for another winter.
- Arctic-Tech polyester and cotton shell with reinforced elbow patches
- 625-fill white duck down
- Nylon lining and brushed-tricot-lined collar
- Down-filled hood with removable coyote-fur ruff
- Rubberized powder skirt
- Gosling Graduate System for sleeve lengthening
- Recessed rib knit cuffs and internal glove hooks
- Dual-entry fleece-lined cargo/handwarmer pockets
- Item #CDG000O
- Q & A
- Fit: True to size
My husband bought me one for my birthday. Warmest thing I have ever worn. My son will love this.