Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Lodge Down Jacket
Every dedicated outdoor-lover needs a good down jacket, and when you've got the Canada Goose Lodge Down Jacket you'll have an always-reliable option for adventures in the mountain or around town. A staple of Canada Goose's lineup, this newest version has been given a clean matte finish to reduce the shiny, technical look without scaling back on any technical features. The nylon ripstop fabric provides windproof protection to keep you warm and protected from howling winds, while the DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating sheds moisture from lighter rain and steady snow to keep your insulation from getting soaked when the weather turns on you.
Speaking of insulation, this jacket features 750-fill down insulation to keep you cozy and warm on winter hikes and chilly fall belays, and has a slim-fitting design that makes it easy to throw on your favorite shell when you need some extra protection from the snow on powdery days at the ski resort. And whether you're packing for a weekend at your friend's mountain cabin or an extended globe-trotting adventure, you can stuff this jacket into its own pocket to help you save storage space in your bag or pack.
- Toasty down jacket with versatility for the town and the mountains
- Windproof ripstop fabric keeps out blustery alpine breezes
- Down insulation provides body-hugging warmth in frigid temps
- DWR coating sheds moisture from light rain and falling snow
- Updated matte finish delivers a more casual and less techy look
- Jacket stuffs into its own pocket and doubles as a camping pillow
- Collar and hem feature adjustable drawcord to shut out the cold
- Slim fit slides easily underneath a ski or alpine shell
- Item #CDG00B4