Lodge Down Hooded Jacket
Sometimes it can be hard to leave the lodge when you're setting out for adventures in frosty weather, but with the Canada Goose Lodge Down Hooded Jacket you'll have all the warmth of a roaring fire with you as you travel through cold and snowy mountains. The warm 750-fill down insulation wraps your upper body in comfortable warmth, while the durable and water-resistant ripstop fabric works to shed lighter snow and withstand the wear and tear of alpine adventures. Thanks to its slim-fitting design this jacket layers easily over your favorite ski or alpine shell, and with a new matte finish that cuts back on the shiny, technical look of previous versions, it's more than capable of being your jacket for everyday occasions as well. An insulated hood keeps your head snug and warm on late-fall hikes and climbs, and the Power Stretch cuffs and adjustable hem provide a comfortable way to keep your warmth sealed inside. Plus, this jacket stuffs into its own inner pocket for maximum convenience and packability on extended travels and day-long missions.
- Warm down hoodie to join you on all your cold-weather adventures
- 750-fill down insulation offers comfy warmth in the coldest temps
- Water-resistant ripstop sheds moisture from light rain and snow
- Windproof fabric keeps you warm when alpine winds are howling
- Insulated hood provides total coverage from frigid conditions
- Stretchy cuffs and adjustable hem keep the cold sealed out
- Jacket stuffs into its own inner pocket for easier packing
- Slim fit layers easily under a shell on intensive winter missions
- Item #CDG00B3
What do you think about this product?
January 18, 2020
Best Jacket I Have Owned
This jacket is by far the most comfortable and functional jacket I have owned. The size fits perfect in every way and is true to size. The color of the jacket looks great and the finish/stitching is consistently high quality throughout. Incredible functionality that keeps you warm, but not too warm at the same time. Would highly recommend.