Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Like The Lodge Down Hooded Jacket
Sometimes it can be hard to leave the lodge when we're setting out for adventures in frosty weather, but with the Canada Goose Lodge Down Hooded Jacket we have all the warmth of a roaring fire with us as we travel through cold and snowy mountains. The warm 750-fill down insulation wraps us in comfortable warmth, while the durable and water-resistant ripstop fabric works to shed lighter snow and withstand the wear and tear of alpine adventures.
- Warm down hoodie joins you on all your cold-weather adventures
- 750-fill down insulation offers comfy warmth in the coldest temps
- Water-resistant ripstop sheds moisture from light rain and snow
- Windproof fabric keeps you warm when alpine winds are howling
- Insulated hood provides total coverage from frigid conditions
- Stretchy cuffs and adjustable hem keep the cold sealed out
- Jacket stuffs into its own inner pocket for easier packing
- Slim fit layers easily under a shell on intensive winter missions
- Item #CDG00B3
4.5 based on 19 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.