Select a Size
Select a Color
Make sure your little bundle of joy's first experiences playing in the snow are good ones. The Canada Goose Infant Boys' Lamb Snowsuit takes care of him while he makes snow men and snow angels, or just flops over awkwardly in the snow. Either way, you'll be psyched to see him get up with a grin on his face, thanks to the Lamb Snowsuit.
The outer layer of the Lamb Snowsuit is polyester with a touch of
cotton for a soft feel. The fabric is coated with a washer-safe
water-resistant treatment to hold the elements at bay. The
snowsuit is lined with a smooth, durable nylon plain-weave fabric that's
soft to the touch and won't cause irritation, even if it contacts bare
The snowsuit also includes reflective piping on the opening cuff edges and pant legs to make your child more visible, and a goose I.D. hand-me-down label on the interior make the bunting easily identifiable. For added comfort, Canada Goose included recessed stretch fleece cuffs that convert to warming hand covers, snow-blocking boot gaiters, and a soft brushed tricot lining at the chin and the back of the neck.
- Poly/cotton blend shell fabric with DWR
- Soft, durable nylon lining
- 625 fill-power white duck down insulation
- Full-length for complete protection
- Down-filled hood with removable fur ruff
- Item #CDG3381
- [body] Arctic-Tech (85% polyester, 15% cotton), DWR, [lining] nylon, [trim] coyote fur
- 625-fill white duck down
- Recommended Use
- winter protection
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Fur Information
- coyote, Canada origin, natural, RN 68F8490
What do you think about this product?