Select a Size
Select a Color
Sometimes a midwinter stroll downtown can feel like an Arctic expedition. Whether you're actually living on Baffin Island or just trying to stay warm on your daily commute, the Canada Goose Women's Kinley Parka will do the trick.
Canada Goose uses Arctic Tech fabric, a polyester and cotton material with a DWR finish, to keep you dry when the skies open up and threaten to ruin your day. The 625-fill down is insulating without adding extra bulk, and the flattering cinched waist will tie your outfit together.
- A stylish winter jacket to combat harsh winter weather
- Arctic-Tech fabric is designed to stay dry in moist conditions
- 625-fill down insulation is lightweight and insulating
- Back vents open and close for changing temperatures
- Mid-thigh length adds extra warmth
- Item #CDG006N
- Arctic-Tech (85% polyester, 15% cotton), DWR treatment
- 625-fill down
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 chest, 2 hand, [internal] 1 security
- snapped lower back
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 20, 2018
Best Jacket for Winter
- I've used it several times
This jacket is super warm and comfortable and nice enough to wear over a dress on the coldest winter nights. Love that it has the backpack straps inside for easy carrying when you get a little too warm. Unexpected but awesome.