Made for the extreme cold.
Your Great Pyrenees isn’t going to be the only one protecting your little girl this winter. The Canada Goose Girl’s Juniper Parka features a long hem to help hinder the chill from freezing temperatures, howling wind, and snowfall that just won’t stop. Much like your fluffy companion, the Arctic Tech outer shell endures extreme cold with ease. Treated with a durable water repellent, this jacket stays dry in snowy weather. The lightweight duck down insulation provides warmth from the adjustable hood all the way down to the thigh-length hem.
- A long-hemmed down parka for girls
- Durable outer layer stays dry in soggy snow
- Duck down insulation provides lofty warmth
- Removable hood features a removable fur trim
- Additional sleeve fabric extends as she grows
- Packs into interior pocket to become and easy-to-carry backpack
- Item #CDG006E