Minimalist style, maximized warmth.
Minimalist style does not mean minimalist warmth when it comes to Canada Goose's Hybridge Sutton Down Parka. Designed to keep you dry and warm in the wettest of winter conditions, this jacket is laminated with a three-layer hard shell material to give you wind and waterproof protection, breathable comfort, exceptional durability, and non-restrictive flexibility with its four-way stretch construction. Thermal-mapped insulation strategically places more down where the body needs it most to help maximizes warmth and less insulation where the body moves to reduce bulk for enhanced maneuverability. And finished with a breathable micro-fleece lining, you get a soft and cozy touch against chapped, winter skin. Technical Tensile-Knit material is found at the elbow, underarm, and hem panel to enhance flexibility and comfort, and a removable built-in neck gaitor gives you extra face protection when you need it.
- Stay warm in cool temperatures with sleek style
- Three-layer hard shell offers premium waterproof protection
- Four-way stretch construction allows you to move comfortably
- Micro-fleece lining is warm and soft against the body
- Technical fleece neck gaitor, elbows, underarm, and hem
- Stretch cuffs and thumbloops help block out cold winds and snow
- Slim fit hugs the body to enhance agility and minimize bulk
- Item #CDG004I