For lightweight yet powerful warmth around town or at the ski resort, turn to the Canada Goose Hybridge Mitten. Made with a water-resistant and windproof shell fabric and insulated with toasty down insulation, this mitten has you covered wherever frigid winter days find you. The inside has a soft brushed lining that not only offers next-to-skin comfort, but also wicks moisture when you work up a sweat on the slopes. Plus, the insulated gauntlet with an elastic closure helps shut out wind and frigid temperatures, while a durable PU palm grip helps you maintain a better hold on your ski poles or the dog leash.
- Warm winter mittens with light weather protection on snowy days
- 600-fill down insulation keeps your hands cozy and warm
- Water-resistant performance sheds moisture from lighter snow
- Windproof fabric shuts out icy blasts of wind on summit ski runs
- PU palm grip lets you keep a tight grip on your ski poles
- Insulated gauntlet helps shut out cold weather
- Removable leash keeps your mitts from falling off the lift
- Reflective details boost your visibility on nighttime walks
- Item #CDG00BS
- [face fabric] Feather Light ripstop, [lining] brushed fabric
- 600-fill down
- gauntlet, mitten
- Palm Grip
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, medium] 8oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help