Why We Like The Canada Goose Hybridge Lite Down Coat
- DWR coating defends against light snow and rain
- Tensile-Tech side panels give you unrestricted mobility
- White goose down insulation wraps you in lofty warmth
- Mid-thigh length offers extra coverage on colder days
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #CDGZ03L
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR coating, [lining] 100% polyester
- 800-fill goose down
- below thigh
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 32in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 12oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 4, 2022
Chic and Toasty
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
This coat is perfect to wear when the temperature is too warm for my Paratrooper Leah long down coat. At 27 degrees, I was comfortable with only a light layer underneath. It is perfect for an evening out however, it is not designed for going snowshoeing or skiing. I love the unique quilt design on the back. The small was a perfect fit for me.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help