Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Canada Goose’s Hybridge Jacket features ruggedness for the backcountry wilderness trails and urban elegance for fine-dining in luxurious winter ice-castles. The slim-fitting and soft-spoken Hybridge is designed for active pursuits with its Cordura Classic exterior, which resists abrasion on the trails. At the same time, the lightweight 750 duck down fill provides warmth even at near-freezing. Thermal Mapping technology manipulates the insulation to benefit areas that need more or less warmth to reduce overheating. A two-way, zippered storm-flap boosts ventilation when the intensity increases.
Canada Goose adds Dynamic Knit fabric and gusseted underarms to enhance freedom and range of motion while maintaining its slim design. In low-light situations, the 360-degree Reflectivity improves visibility with a classic double-stripe at the collar and elbows. And when the adventures are complete, the interior backpack strap allows for hands-free toting and storage.
- Lightweight, durable down jacket for active pursuits
- Slim-fitting urban style meets Cordura hiking trial ruggedness
- Thermal Mapping technology controls heat buildup
- Dynamic Knit provided added freedom of movement and breathability
- 360 degree Reflectivity for visibility in low-light conditions
- Abundance of pockets for storage and keeping fingers warm
- Made in Canada and designed for worldwide explorations
- Item #CDGZ04S
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.