Select a Size
Select a Color
Hybridge Perren Jacket
When you finally get to sneak up to the cabin for a weekend of snowmobiling, stay warm with the Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Perren Jacket. Filled with 800-fill down, this jacket offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio, to keep you comfortable even when the thermometer drops.
Flex points at the shoulders, elbows, and waist give the water-resistant shell dynamic stretch for flexibility and movement. The underarms and side panels are made from a laminated 3-layer softshell fabric with fleece backing for warmth and breathability, along with enhanced mobility. A stand-up collar offers extra protection from chilly breezes, while zippered cuffs make glove integration easy. Wear the Hybridge Perren Jacket on its own when you're restocking the woodpile or taking a walk around the property, or layer it under a burlier shell for proper midlayer warmth on long snowmobile adventures.
- Stay warm this winter with this functional performance jacket
- 800-fill down insulation touts a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight shell resists water to keep down working efficiently
- Stretch inserts provide enhanced mobility
- Underarm and side panels offer warmth, ventilation, and stretch
- Zippered cuff opening with gusset
- Slim fit maintains a modern look
- Item #CDG004R
- [face fabric] 30D Strati-Forma (nylon), [underarm and hem panels] Tensil-Knit (72% nylon, 28% spandex), [side panels] 3-layer Tri-Durance PF (86% nylon, 14% spandex)
- 800-Fill down
- Center Back Length
- 28 in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 internal mesh
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?