Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Canada Goose envelopes you in superior warmth and cold-weather protection with the Hybridge Coat. Maintaining the 750 fill duck down as the Hybridge Jacket, the coat adds Dry Mapping, which utilizes Tri-Durance waterproof fabric strategically placed at the hood and upper body to resist foul weather on your adventures. If you think the rugged and abrasion-resistant Cordura outer layer and the urban-inspired slim-fit would restrict movement or feel overly bulky, stoke is high when the Dynamic Knit flex points encourage you towards your active pursuits.
A plethora of exterior and interior pockets are lined with tricot to maximize warmth and softness for cold hands. The utilitarian thumbholes and scalloped outer cuffs keep sleeves in place and keep out creeping snow flurries. Leaving the pockets open provides added ventilation when indoors and enjoying a well-earned mocha.
- Warmest Hybridge to date brings style and active functionality
- Rugged Cordura outer fabric and Tri-Durance waterproof performance
- Duck down fill with strategic Dry Mapping for ideal weather protection
- Knitting and flex-points increase range of motion in this slim-fitting coat
- Low-light visibility stripes at collar and brim
- Slightly longer dropped hem adds coverage and protection
- Thermally rated to protect from 14 to -4 degrees F
- Item #CDGZ04N
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.