Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Hybridge Base Down Jacket
Canada Goose updates the Hybridge Base Down Jacket with durable Cordura fabric and a Dynamic Fit to give us enhanced range of motion and breathability. Retaining the travel-ready packability of the previous generation, the Hybridge Base is perfect for when we're traveling or commuting on the go.
The lightweight and breathable shell is water-resistant and packs enough integrity in its durable construction that you can trust it to wear season after season. With a Thermal Mapping design, this jacket strategically enhances down at the core where you need it most. It minimizes down in high-movement areas to increase range of motion for an athletic fit. In case a storm breaks the moment you walk out of the barbershop, you can pull out the emergency storm hood hidden in the high-standing collar.
- Revamped down jacket built for more comfort and more protection
- Updated durable fabric extends the everyday wear features
- Weather-resistant shell is durable, flexible, and lightweight
- Strategically placed insulation targets warmth and range of motion
- Premium duck down insulation doesn't let heat escape
- Emergency hood hidden in the collar for unexpected storms
- Large hand pockets can comfortably hold wallet, phone, and passport
- Slim, ergonomic fit promotes natural agility and a sleek look
- Item #CDGZ057
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.