Up To 60% Off
Fiery warmth for your little one.
The Canada Goose Toddler Girls' Grizzly Bomber Down Jacket wraps your little ray of sunshine in delightful warmth when she braves sub-zero temps, icy winds, and wintry weather. Building off Canada Goose's 55-years of experience making down jackets, the Grizzly Bomber Down Jacket uses toasty 625-fill white duck down, comprised of 80% down clusters to 20% feathers for premium quality.
Shedding light snow and mixed precipitation, the jacket's Arctic-Tech shell features a Durable Water Repellant (DWR) that resists moisture when she makes snow forts in the backyard. Its brushed tricot collar lining offers an ultra-supple feel for hours of comfort, and the down-filled hood features a coyote-fur ruff that protects sensitive skin from frostbite.
Equipped with the Gosling Graduate System, the jacket's sleeves extend 1.5-inches in length to keep up with her rapid growth. Simply turn the sleeves inside out, cut the red stitching, and turn the sleeves back right-side out. Voila! The jacket now can be worn for another winter season.
- Arctic-Tech shell (85% polyester, 15% cotton)
- DWR finish
- Nylon plain weave lining (body)
- Brushed tricot collar lining
- 625-fill white duck down insulation
- Down-filled hood with removable coyote-fur ruff
- Gosling Graduate System
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Zippered, fleece-lined hand pockets
- Interior stretch mesh pocket
- Internal glove hooks
- Goose I.D. inside label
- Item #CDG001F
- [shell] Arctic-Tech (85% polyester, 15% cotton), [lining] nylon plain weave, DWR finish
- 625-fill white duck down
- yes, down-filled hood with removable coyote-fur ruff
- 2 fleece-lined hand, 1 interior stretch mesh
- no, rib-knit cuffs