Fiery warmth for your little one.
The Canada Goose Toddler Girls' Grizzly Bomber Down Jacket wraps your little ray of sunshine in delightful warmth when she braves sub-zero temps, icy winds, and wintry weather. Building off Canada Goose's 55-years of experience making down jackets, the Grizzly Bomber Down Jacket uses toasty 625-fill white duck down, comprised of 80% down clusters to 20% feathers for premium quality.
Shedding light snow and mixed precipitation, the jacket's Arctic-Tech shell features a Durable Water Repellant (DWR) that resists moisture when she makes snow forts in the backyard. Its brushed tricot collar lining offers an ultra-supple feel for hours of comfort, and the down-filled hood features a coyote-fur ruff that protects sensitive skin from frostbite.
Equipped with the Gosling Graduate System, the jacket's sleeves extend 1.5-inches in length to keep up with her rapid growth. Simply turn the sleeves inside out, cut the red stitching, and turn the sleeves back right-side out. Voila! The jacket now can be worn for another winter season.
- Arctic-Tech shell (85% polyester, 15% cotton)
- DWR finish
- Nylon plain weave lining (body)
- Brushed tricot collar lining
- 625-fill white duck down insulation
- Down-filled hood with removable coyote-fur ruff
- Gosling Graduate System
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Zippered, fleece-lined hand pockets
- Interior stretch mesh pocket
- Internal glove hooks
- Goose I.D. inside label
- Item #CDG001F
- [shell] Arctic-Tech (85% polyester, 15% cotton), [lining] nylon plain weave, DWR finish
- 625-fill white duck down
- yes, down-filled hood with removable coyote-fur ruff
- 2 fleece-lined hand, 1 interior stretch mesh
- no, rib-knit cuffs
- Fur Information
- Coyote, natural, Canada origin, RN 153934
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help