Let the adventures begin!
Maybe your wee Shackleton isn't old enough to venture to the South Pole by himself yet, but he'll sure be comfortable exploring the local tundra in the Canada Goose Grizzly Bomber Toddler Boys' Down Jacket. Filled with 625-fill white duck down, the Grizzly is warm enough for all his adventures, and has a tough, water-resistant Arctic-Tech shell with reinforced elbow patches that won't fall apart under heavy use. The removable coyote-fur ruff on the down-filled hood will make him feel like a true arctic explorer, but the Gosling Graduate extendable-sleeve system, internal ID tag, and glove hooks will have you patting yourself on the back for your foresight.
- Arctic-Tech polyester and cotton shell with DWR treatment
- 625-fill white duck down
- Nylon lining and brushed-tricot-lined collar
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Down-filled hood with removable coyote-fur ruff
- Reflective piping on cuff edges and yokes
- Gosling Graduate System for sleeve lengthening
- Recessed rib knit cuffs and internal glove hooks
- Two fleece-lined hand pockets and one internal stretch mesh pocket
- Item #CDG000N