Warm up your morning commute in the Canada Goose Gabriola Parka. Its Arctic Tech construction makes the jacket water-resistant, windproof, and warm to keep you cozy through extreme conditions and climates. With down insulation that also offers exceptional warmth, the jacket is rated to keep you warm down to -5 degrees Fahrenheit. Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and seal in heat while the down-filled hood offers additional warmth and adds protection from the elements. The pocket styles and interior waist drawcord provide an urban aesthetic to keep you stylish as you make your way through the cold to work. On your way home in the afternoon when the sun is up, interior backpack straps allow the jacket to be carried hands-free so you don't overheat in the warmer temperatures.
- Down jacket for stylish protection against cold winter days
- DWR treatment repels light moisture to protect down for warmth
- Removable, down-filled hood adds protection from the elements
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs lock in heat on cold morning commutes
- Interior waist drawcord customizes fit and helps retain warmth
- Stowable reflective panel adds visibility in low light conditions
- Durable, reinforced elbows added to increase longevity of jacket
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free
- Item #CDG007Q
- Q & A
Disappointingly not warm in the arms
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 150lbs
If you look this coat up on the Canada Goose website you'll notice this coat is actually ranked to 14 degrees F. I live in Michigan where the temperature yesterday was 23 F but with the windchill it felt like 18 F. I had expectations of the coat holding up and sadly i was VERY disappointed. I went outside in it wearing a thick sweater and although my chest and back were warm my arms were very drafty. This was the first Canada Goose purchase I have made and I expected for the price for the coat to hold up in the temperate it was designed for. I'd also like to note i run warm - i am literally always hot and i was still cold in this jacket.
In summary, the coat is beautiful and very trendy however if you live in the northern US or places where things get moderately cold but VERY windy (Chicago) i would STRONGLY advise AGAINST this coat.