Don't stress over the cold.
You know that Park City isn't that cold, but compared to Los Angeles the difference is just astounding. Packing your Canada Goose Finnegan Parka is totally necessary, and not just for the warmth—its stylish look has you fitting right in with the Main Street fashion. This parka is built with technically woven Arctic-Tech fabric so you don't have to stress when it snows, and the material is durably strong and water-resistant so the fluffy snowflakes of Utah won't hurt it. The cozy down insulation and hand warmer chest pockets will keep you comfortably warm as you mingle at the fire places around the resort. The shearling-lined hood fits in much better with Utah fashion, but it is removable if you want to toss the bulk. Details like the cuffed trim and button finish add to the mountain-style look while the parka length keeps the tush protected on chilly nights.
- Technical jacket with quality style
- Arctic-Tech material is built for extreme conditions
- Durable technical weave and water-resistance keeps you dry
- Down insulation keeps you incredibly warm and comfortable
- Shearling-lined hood warms the head for optimal warmth
- Hand warmer chest pocket keeps you warm as you walk
- Knit cuffs and hem add subtle style to the look
- Hip length keeps you the whole body warm
- Item #CDG006K