Faber Bomber Jacket
When the weatherman calls for light showers in the morning but golden afternoons, reach for the Canada Goose Faber Bomber Jacket. This mild-weather jacket is style loaded, and perfect for the shoulder seasons when a jacket is a must, but insulation isn't. It's built to be tough, with Dura-Force material that protects you from the wind and sheds light rain when it shows up unannounced. It's got a low-profile mesh vent in the back for comfortable breathability, and rib knitting at the cuffs, collar, and hem to keep the cold out in comfort. The front features both a full-length zipper and a buttoned storm flap for added style and extra wind protection, and the rest of jacket features lots of convenient pockets for everyday storage of important items. The Faber actually takes many style queues from Canada Goose's cold-weather Chilliwack, but holds off on the down fill so that you can determine the best layering schematic for the day and stay stylish when things warm up.
- Stylish bomber jacket for windproof protection in shoulder season
- Dura-Force Light fabric blocks the wind on blustery days
- DWR coating sheds light rain and snow to keep you dry
- Mesh back vent keeps your internal temperature comfortable
- Ribbed cuffs, collar, and hem provide a comfy seal against the cold
- Buttoned storm flap prevents wind from sneaking in the zipper
- Reinforced elbows give you added durability where it counts
- Internal and external pockets ensure lots of storage around town
- Item #CDG009V
What do you think about this product?
December 3, 2018